20111101

Flarf Poetry by Jim Withington

JIM I AM HAVING A GREAT DAY

Jim I am having a great day.
But I'm
very tired.
And And
trouble staying awake

I worked all day and I am so much want to do.

I don't know if it is, and I'm going to sleep okay bye
hello to live meeting right now,
benefit. We're putting on. But I don't know so I didn't know hello to let you know

I want to give you a quick but seems like a experienced it.
So they 5 falls convincing or maybe I will advancing with the holler.

I was in.
If you could.
Well, If nothing else,
I will see you before noon.
But I, but.

One way or another. Hello.

Place myself in your life the neck, you can.
Hello tomorrow. The Impact worship.
But. One of them.

If I help you put them in boxes orsomething.

I was. I don't wanna party.

I hope it will be there as well. But if I don't wake up. For putting is done, hello. We will be there in spirit, monthly. Because, putting on sleep.


HEY JIM SHERK

Hey Jim Sherk
just going to say hey
let you know what's going on. I mean.

Holly and my 2 buddies from Wisconsin.
Yes, sir, and we're gonna just got the pop alignments
want to leave the back door open for a if that's cool

wear black up the gates
the ridley's good.

He's got water everything should be good.
Many.
If you wanna stop in for any reason, or you need it.

You can call his phone
or on my phone and just
leave a message to the receptions
horrible and then I will keep checking it.

And then
If you are
stopping the Pops
and have a bear
with us up to you

otherwise the bacterial be open to reset. Yes.

If anything is changes and you need us like you come over night.
We will do what we have to do and Later, alright buddy.
So I'll talk to you want to talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment